14 Oct Latvian Farmer’s Parliament participated in a discussion on “The New Age of Agriculture”
Posted at 09:18h in Regional Cluster
On 8 October this year, Maira Dzelzkalēja-Burmistre, Vice-Chairwoman of the Latvian Farmer’s Parliament, took part in the POLITICO EU discussion “The New Age of Agriculture”.
- 4:00 PM CEST Registration and Welcome Coffee
- 4:35 PM CEST Welcome Remarks by POLITICO’s moderator
- 4:40 PM CEST Introductory Remarks by our Partner, Bayer
- Philipp-Andreas Schmidt, Global Digital Farming Policy & Public Affairs, Bayer
- 4:45 PM CEST Ted Talk
- Jurgen Vangeyte, Technology and Food Science, Research Institute for Agriculture Fisheries and Food.
- 5:00 PM CEST Panel discussion followed by Q&A (confirmed speakers below)
- Maira Dzelzkaleja, Deputy Board Chairman, Latvian farmers’ association
- Norbert Lins, Member of the European Parliament (Germany & EPP) and Chair of the Agriculture and Rural Development Committee
- Cedric Porter, Vice-Chairman, Linking Environment and Farming (LEAF)
- *New* Jurgen Vangeyte, Technology and Food Science, Research Institute for Agriculture Fisheries and Food.
- 5:45 PM CEST Closing Remarks by followed by Networking Reception
The discussion entry is available HERE!